ArmA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I downloaded the DEMO off steam and unfortunately, I doubt I'll be playing this game until I build a new system. Even though I have a 4850 X2, I couldn't justify running at high settings. The FPS were way to low and my system performance overall was horrible.

blah... this sucks.

Wait I have a 4870 1GB and a Q6600 and the FPS don't seem that bad to me???

What is your view distance or what ever it is called? I was getting 25 to 40 FPS depending on what is going on. I had everything on the highest settings. I heard a lot about this not giving good FPS but I must be doing something different?

Does this game **** off any one else? It seems so buggy!!! I have the update too. I cannot get past the first **** mission! I started it over because the hostage would not follow me. So second time around he does and then I need to plant satchel. No satchel now!!! Either I am just totally confused on this game or it's just a POS!

Any one else? Besides that I am losing my patience. This game is totally awesome when it comes to RL situation stuff but I get sick of the small talk and radio transmissions. I feel like I should listen to them but they are all mixed together and you hear discussions and such going on and on. It's like there is no end to the radio.

lol, all I did was the training missions. I got to the helicopter missions and tried to use keyboard and mouse. I could barely get them off the ground and quit. I have a joystick, but I hate using it.

Is there a way to turn that stupid motion blur off? That's so stupid. When I run, jump or just move around, my vision isn't blurry. Well, unless I've been hitting the sauce...

I didn't even do all the training missions! lol

I just did the basic training stuff and parachute then stopped. Try the first mission and tell me what you think. This game has potential but I'm losing my patients with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom