Anyone here of any pc exclusive shooters coming out anytime in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Like, I think the only ones we've had in a while have been crysis and crysis warhead. The only games that pc really gets as exclusives are mmo and rts games, and even then EA ports theirs, even if the ports are garbage. I don't have problem with games going multiplatform other than the consoles holding the pc versions back. So, any news?

All MMO's are PC exclusive (for the moment, atleast), games like Bioshock 2 also take priority on PC (atleast the first one did)

But no, unfortunately because of the large amounts of people who don't want to buy games, and just download them, developers are increasingly forming hatred against PC gamers and prioritising/moving there games to consoles.

games like Bioshock 2 also take priority on PC (atleast the first one did)

I'm going to have to disagree with the that. I read somewhere that Bioshock had so many problems ( improper widescreen, serious mouse accel issues, etc ) most likely because it wasn't designed for the PC in mind. Farcry 2 had the same issues ( perhaps even more ) and the PC was never the primary platform it seems.

Just watch as your Crysis PC game becomes a console game next go 'round. It's all about the $$ and when people can crack a game the same day it releases then developers are going to aim towards consoles just because the $$ is better.

Idk, the graphics don't look impressive to me. I'm not big on the survival horror games anyway.

All they need for a game is really great multiplayer, and people actually buy them. They had to make a load in the case of Cod4.

Battlefield 3 better be pc exclusive.

Idk, the graphics don't look impressive to me. I'm not big on the survival horror games anyway.

All they need for a game is really great multiplayer, and people actually buy them. They had to make a load in the case of Cod4.

Battlefield 3 better be pc exclusive.
I agree with you there.

Truly great multilayer games are rare and few. But Cryostasis was all there was so I just threw it out there. As you might have guessed, all I'm interested in is the artificial water :p

Be happy with games like cod4....could be awhile.

Here are the PC games released this week. I'm a moderator at gamershell.

- City of Heroes: Architect Edition
- Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason
- Demigod
- Still Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom