xbox 360 or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I have never really been a playstation man. I don't like their focus on single player games, even with online play added it still doesnt do it for me. One of the only reasons I own a PS2 is because I like the Final Fantasy Series, and that would probably be the deciding factor in me getting a PS3. As for Xbox 360, if they offer a nice range of Multiplayer orientend games im all for it. But I am really looking forward to Nintendo's Revolution. I really hope they get their act together and win back the audiences they lost, by offering more then Mario and Zelda over and over again.

Blackmoore said:
But I am really looking forward to Nintendo's Revolution. I really hope they get their act together and win back the audiences they lost, by offering more then Mario and Zelda over and over again.
Main problem with Nitendo is that their lack of support. Like they will release the product, and then in about 12 month later, they will just simply give up on it in some countries.

Like the GC scene here is dead. The only people I know that are getting a GC are people that seem to be getting games in from Japan.
There is not much support for nintendo out in australia. Which is sad as they would make a pile of money with their products,

For me, it would be the best online play. I get board of playing single player games after buying Live. So which ever one has the best.

Ignoring online play, and power, I would be tempted by the 360, for no reason at all tbh.... It is just what I would get if I went into a shop, and only had the money to buy one. I wouldn't probally buy both, or save up for my next PC.

The only reason online is better then single player is because game developers stoped trying to make 40-80 hour games.

Curse them!

FadingTheory said:
The only reason online is better then single player is because game developers stoped trying to make 40-80 hour games.

Curse them!
Yeah.... I remember when the typical FPS was about 40 hours of play. You are lucky to even get RPGs that last that long.

Harper said:
Good Point.

Like i really do not understand how people are going to by a XB360 or PS3 just based on specs and graphical capability.

It's the games that make it for me.
Think about it.... DOOM III on PC had nice graphics, but game play still sucked! Same goes with Unreal II : The Awakening.

Do people just by consoles for the games, or just for the pretty pictures it produces on the screen?

Well that's true too but the point I was trying to make was that the power of PS3 and XBox 360 have NOTHING to do with the power of PS2.

Probably neither. The games are rumored to be over $60/game. The ps3 is $400 and the xbox will be close...

Consoles a waste. The comp has it all!

Even though they are making consoles into pc's now. thats hwy they cost so much, do we really need a cd burner on our xbox?

I'll wait a few months. I was gonna get the XBOX360 gor Xmas but instead I'll be recieving a 7800GT or X900. PC gaming will always be superior anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom