Whats become of gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps your like me, perhaps its age
the games themselves arnt the problem, theres so much more to them these days than ever before and so much more varied.
maybe your specific type of games arent pushed out the door every month but their all out there.

i love games, i even think about games as much as i did as a kid, but i rarely find one i really like and even if i do i only play a few hours a week for maybe a month and rarely play it again

i'm was a late atari2600/early nintendo era kid and still have same passion for them but i've grown impatient, i cant hardly stand to die and replay from a previous save state much less play a game like Contra for nintendo again.
yet when i'm free of time like at work or something i think about games..i'm kinda hoping that the upcomming elder scrolls 4 might draw me in as deep as i used to beable to get from simple 2d games

I feel that in half life 2 I got drawn into the multiplayer before I finished the singleplayer(this has never happened to me before), it totaly ruined the game. From now on I will alsways complete the singleplayer first. Once I did finish the singleplayer I was awed by how much fun it was. Maybe I'm afraid of the loss I feel after I complete every game, I miss it and... I'm sad :(
but luckily there are expansion packs!

That just the way it is.

People who get extremely good at multiplayer games usally do nothing else therefore they make themsleves feel good by calling other players noobs...

As for single player, I don't like it, I just go right to multi.

But Ive only played one game online ever. Sooo There you go.

I like the story aspect of the single player campaigns. I am the opposite of most people, I find online gaming boring unless I'm playing with somebody I know. Then its more fun, but I don't really like getting online and fragging random people, I would rather play the single player.

Ahh, the days of Commander Keen...
Yeah, I hear ya, super short games, thats why I played Morrowind: Elder Scrolls for months on end.
Somehow I think that the new Morrowind coming out next month is going to bring back some of the old school awesome story lines and lengthy gameplay.
Only prob. is it will take super high end hardware.

Why is everyone even worried about what these other people do? Are you thier ****ing mom or something? Just do what makes you happy and stop getting in other peoples ****.

sprtnbsblplya said:
Ahh, the days of Commander Keen...
Yeah, I hear ya, super short games, thats why I played Morrowind: Elder Scrolls for months on end.
Somehow I think that the new Morrowind coming out next month is going to bring back some of the old school awesome story lines and lengthy gameplay.
Only prob. is it will take super high end hardware.

Yeah, I will get the demo first to see how it runs on my system and if it runs alright, I will get the game. Hopefully they have the option to turn down individual settings instead of just generic Low, Medium, and High with everything on or everything off ala Doom 3. All I demand is 1280x1024 medium settings, and I hope I can pull it off.

septoid2 said:
they put on their gamefaces and talk smack, and bash those who are inferior in the game. These are the gamers self-dubbed "hardcore" or "1337".
I believe you are talking about n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom