What We're Playing (June 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
Just tell us what your playing this month (or have been) and why you like/dislike the game
for me its been

Pokemon Blue - Game Boy
Me and my friend were talking one night about games we used to play and this one came up so i decided to pick it up again. It was the first game i got for my gameboy pocket back in the day and i was obsessed with it (keep in mind i was 8 at the time) Good game, repetitive but i like it

Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomsticks - XBox
Im a HUGE Evil Dead fan so no matter how crappy the game is i will always play it lol
Games corny but if your an Evil Dead Fan its a must

These are my two main games im playing right now im trying to find some new ones to pick up (by new i dont me new release but new to me) Theres a lot of games out there that get really good ratings and reviews that ive never played and im trying to fix that lol

What are you guys playing?

been playing a lot of counter strike:source.

also whirlwinds thread about games that can be played on any system got me to go into my attic and i found baulders gate II which was a sick nasty tastic game. And then i picked up the expansion for that cause with the expansion you get all the sweet spells for mage's. So i've been playing that.

mostly css though.

Haven't really been playing anything due to my speakers,Really sucks when only the right side works and the sub cuts in and out :(

Before that i was getting into BioShock since i have a card now that will play at half decent settings.

GRID - PC
Great game and runs very very smooth. "seasons" are a bit short imo. many many different types of racing - love the formula 3.

Trackmania United Forever - PC
this is the main game i play. thousands upon thousands of user made tracks. 7 different environments, custom cars, sounds, block skins.
everyone's on there to have a good time. 2 million racers and counting XD

Ooo I forgot to mention I'm also playing Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core on the PSP.

I enjoy the game as I'm a huge fan of the series, especially the story of number 7.

Halo 3 (Xbox 360), Team Fortress 2 (PC), Half Life 2 Deathmatch (PC), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii), Guitar Hero 3 (Wii/360), Rock Band (360), GTA4 (360), Portal (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom