Weekend Gaming

Yeah my friend hates how his Xbone is a pain to interface with anything too. Sony has done nothing for its fanbase lately though. Also, I am in a bitchy mood today because I have to work tomorrow.
I've had a **** morning so I feel you, and I'm at work now until midnight.

I think the BIGGEST pain in the *** with Sony is not opening up a port range for multiple consoles in your house. It leads to the unlucky one having a closed NAT and a really laggy experience. The workaround for this is running a proxy like I mentioned above, which also uncaps the speeds.

I've had a **** morning so I feel you, and I'm at work now until midnight.

I think the BIGGEST pain in the *** with Sony is not opening up a port range for multiple consoles in your house. It leads to the unlucky one having a closed NAT and a really laggy experience. The workaround for this is running a proxy like I mentioned above, which also uncaps the speeds.

Ouch, midnight?!

Oh man, I never thought about having multiple PS4s...That is going to be an issue when I get my daughter one. I might keep her offline though.

One thing to note is the speed test on the PS4 is botched and held back by Sony. I had all kinds of issues playing MP games on the PS4 even with a wired connection, constant network error notifications in BF1, and lag spikes in Rocket League. Nothing I did helped, not even have a beefy *** 1Gb connection with a 300 dollar prosumer switch. I had to setup a proxy on my server and now I can speedtest on the PS4 600/800 and updates aren't held back. Sad part is, still get lag spikes in RL. They haven't fixed that.

Seems like Xbox has a much faster network than the ps one. Especially for downloads

I'll be playing over watch and prey

Seems like Xbox has a much faster network than the ps one. Especially for downloads

I'll be playing over watch and prey
It's because of what I talked about above. Uncapped PS4 far surpasses what the Xbox does. Most I've ever gotten on Xbox was 400Mb/s wired, PS4 Pro through proxy I've done 900Mb/s.

Andromeda is done. The last few missions were a lot of fun. Still lacked the epic feel the finales had in the first 3 games. Got every achievement except one because of a glitch that caused a conversation to not take place. I'd be beyond annoyed if I had been playing it on PS4 and it made me miss a plat. On to Tomb Raider. Really looking forward to that.

Played Horizon all weekend long, 30 hours in.
I'm having a lot of fun with the side mission.
I'm at level 30 now and my main mission level is 12, so yeah I'm a little over powered right now!

Back
Top Bottom