Weekend Gaming

I have a flag football tournament this weekend however I'll try squeezing in some FFXV, about 20 hours in so far

That would be great.
The IB loot isn't new by any means. Still getting the standard Unbent Trees, Clever Dragons etc

Oh yea yea, when I say "new" I just mean stuff I don't already have (ie: shaders, Sparrow, weapons, etc) and higher level gear to infuse if the roll is no bueno.

I would like to try out the new FF but the last one I tried got boring when it comes to the fighting. I hate to see the same moves over and over again. The story lines are great but seeing the same fantastic moves on regular enemies turned me off of the series.

I would like to try out the new FF but the last one I tried got boring when it comes to the fighting. I hate to see the same moves over and over again. The story lines are great but seeing the same fantastic moves on regular enemies turned me off of the series.

I guess wait for it to go on sale so you don't feel like you're wasting your money if you don't end up liking.
There's a lot of fighting in all FF games so usually it does get repetitive however I don't think this one needs a lot of grinding.
I'm about 30 hours in now and probably halfway in the game.

So many games to play from my black Friday pick ups. Need to get through them before horizon comes our early next year. Ff looks good but too many hours I'm afraid.

So many games to play from my black Friday pick ups. Need to get through them before horizon comes our early next year. Ff looks good but too many hours I'm afraid.

lol yup too many hours which is why I'm glad I finished Kingdom Hearts and Ni No Kuni before.
After FF I'll be getting KH 2.8 and I'm looking fwd to Hoizon

All I have to say is that I jumped on The Witcher 3 on Saturday afternoon and my intention was to play it for an hour or so and then play Destiny. 10 hours later I was still playing Witcher. It has fully sunk in its hooks. It is still a little early, but as of right now it is the best RPG I have ever played overall. Can't wait to get back at it tonight.

Went home on Friday, played GTA until about 1:30am. Woke up at 7:30am, grabbed some coffee, played a combination of PS4 and PC GTA online all day until about 2:30am when they got tired. Stayed up all night playing GTA SP, and finally went to bed at 5pm yesterday. Basically, a literal full weekend of GTA.

Went home on Friday, played GTA until about 1:30am. Woke up at 7:30am, grabbed some coffee, played a combination of PS4 and PC GTA online all day until about 2:30am when they got tired. Stayed up all night playing GTA SP, and finally went to bed at 5pm yesterday. Basically, a literal full weekend of GTA.

Damn

All I have to say is that I jumped on The Witcher 3 on Saturday afternoon and my intention was to play it for an hour or so and then play Destiny. 10 hours later I was still playing Witcher. It has fully sunk in its hooks. It is still a little early, but as of right now it is the best RPG I have ever played overall. Can't wait to get back at it tonight.

Hahaha sounds about right. I'm finally getting to some pivotal story missions and I'm like 50 hours in.

Back
Top Bottom