Weekend Gaming

GoT is the best TV show ever in my opinion. Nothing else has been done on the same scale and the story is amazing.

First ep really impressed up, really well done, doesn't look or feel cheap.
Really good acting.
I tried Man in the high tower and thought it was okay, we tried this and wanted to watch the next ep right away.
Everyone at my work started hovering over and telling me stuff that I DID NOT want to hear so had to put earphones and push them away.

First ep really impressed up, really well done, doesn't look or feel cheap.
Really good acting.
I tried Man in the high tower and thought it was okay, we tried this and wanted to watch the next ep right away.
Everyone at my work started hovering over and telling me stuff that I DID NOT want to hear so had to put earphones and push them away.

Yeah binge watch what you can to avoid spoilers. I would get through the first 2 seasons as fast as possible anyway.

I really, really like Man in the High Castle. I am very interested in WWII and that whole good vs evil thing it pulls off so well. That might be my favorite show other than GoT right now. That or Kingdom.

Yeah binge watch what you can to avoid spoilers. I would get through the first 2 seasons as fast as possible anyway.

I really, really like Man in the High Castle. I am very interested in WWII and that whole good vs evil thing it pulls off so well. That might be my favorite show other than GoT right now. That or Kingdom.

yeah someone next to me just started and is 2.5 seasons in and already told me 2 things and I'm like dude really...then he's like oops like wth ugh
Yeah so gonna try getting done with at least 2 seasons this weekend.

I disagree. It's dense. If you binge you will miss some. Let the plot turns and politics sink in.

It's not orange is the new black. It has substance.

The big thing about this show is you can't be distracted and you need the volume up to be able to hear everything. If you pay attention to everything and don't deviate it's easy to follow.

The big thing about this show is you can't be distracted and you need the volume up to be able to hear everything. If you pay attention to everything and don't deviate it's easy to follow.
This. I even turn on closed captioning so I don't miss anything. The accents can make it difficult to understand at times.

Back
Top Bottom