Weekend Gaming

All done with RE7
Took 10 hours
An amazing scary a$$ experience.
It was 6 of us playing it throughout the weekend and man everyone jumped and screamed more once.
For me, there were times that I didn't wanna move forward, it was really tough.
Game of the year contender, I know it's soon but man this game did an amazing job with graphics, game play, story and design. We were all really impressed.
This is a must play for everyone but good luck playing it alone, and if you can manage playing this in VR, you are a beast!

Played some minecraft with my son and then he commandeered my pc to play skyrim... and by play skyrim I mean he makes a character, gets out of Helgen, steals stuff from the people who take him in at Riverwood, dies, wash-rinse-repeat. haha... he loves it though!

How is that? It looks pretty cool.
It's pretty straight forward and alright I guess. There's like no campaign or anything just get tossed into the battle of your preference and duke it out mech style. I decided to try it since I like almost anything "mech" related and found out I have a lot of fun with it. It's more fast paced than your traditional Mechwarrior game and when you die you respawn unlike Mechwarrior Online. I just have a serious unfair advantage using kb/mouse on my PS4 since I can combo controls much easier (like using boost and hover at the same time while firing both canons and strafing midair). My only real complaint so far is that it kinda chugs on the PS4. I'll find out this weekend if there are framerate issues on the PS4 Pro.

It's pretty straight forward and alright I guess. There's like no campaign or anything just get tossed into the battle of your preference and duke it out mech style. I decided to try it since I like almost anything "mech" related and found out I have a lot of fun with it. It's more fast paced than your traditional Mechwarrior game and when you die you respawn unlike Mechwarrior Online. I just have a serious unfair advantage using kb/mouse on my PS4 since I can combo controls much easier (like using boost and hover at the same time while firing both canons and strafing midair). My only real complaint so far is that it kinda chugs on the PS4. I'll find out this weekend if there are framerate issues on the PS4 Pro.

Thanks! I might end up checking that out one of these weekends.

Back
Top Bottom