Weekend Gaming

I told myself I'd do one chapter a weekday and 3-4 each weekend day in Resident Evil 6. That sounded reasonable, but now it feels overly ambitious. These chapters go on forever, and I just feel burnt out after finishing one. Fight a helicopter, fight a giant snake, fight a helicopter again, get out of this death trap, and then chase scene! Its exhausting.

I told myself I'd do one chapter a weekday and 3-4 each weekend day in Resident Evil 6. That sounded reasonable, but now it feels overly ambitious. These chapters go on forever, and I just feel burnt out after finishing one. Fight a helicopter, fight a giant snake, fight a helicopter again, get out of this death trap, and then chase scene! Its exhausting.

LOL Ghost, you make it sound as if you are physically doing all of those things. I know what you guys mean about getting burned out though. I have felt that way too lately. I think Ajacks and Borstar spread something to us via this board.

LOL Ghost, you make it sound as if you are physically doing all of those things. I know what you guys mean about getting burned out though. I have felt that way too lately. I think Ajacks and Borstar spread something to us via this board.
wait what but i never put any roofies in your drink

Did anyone try the Medal of Honor beta over the weekend? I canceled the preorder the next day. The graphic are terrible. The controls are worse. I will wait for a drop in price. I enjoyed the first one campaign.

I bought Retro City Rampage tonight and its awesome. Its essentially an 8 bit GTA with old school game and movie references thrown in everywhere. Just tonight after playing for an hour I did the following.

-Did the band heist from the dark knight

-Got chased by the cops, ninja turtles, and magnum pi

-Kicked bill and ted out of their phone booth and stole it

-Met doc brown to repair it

-Trained with and did an old school metal gear level with snake

There were no less than 30 other references in between these moments. The names of the licensed characters have been changed, but its obvious who they are. Except for John Romero who is John Romero I found in a chinese temple and who gave me a code to become god. Buying it once also gives you a vita copy if you're intersted in that.

Last edited:
Did anyone try the Medal of Honor beta over the weekend? I canceled the preorder the next day. The graphic are terrible. The controls are worse. I will wait for a drop in price. I enjoyed the first one campaign.

I tried it and liked it for the most part. Controls are very similar to other FPS, but some things are slightly different which was annoying at first. Loved the different operators and the special skills they all had. Honestly, it seemed like a well done game and not just a Battlefield substitute like the last time around.

My biggest issue with all of the recent FPS games is that the connections are shoddy. This wasnt horrible, but it was a frequent problem and I dont think it will be limited to the beta. By connection I am talking about getting hit with bullets a split second before I could see an enemy or putting rounds into someone and it not registering. It was nowhere near as bad as MW3 though. Before you ask, my internet connection rocks, so I know it's not that. I also never had an issue like that with MW2. Don't know if I am going to bother with FPS anymore. Maybe on the next generation systems.

About the graphics... Realize you played without high quality textures. The entire game was in a 1.6~ GB download, which includes everything to run a game.

Controls are the same as most FPS, and it even had a setting for Battlefield control style.

Edit: But if you thought the graphics and such are utter crap, guess the higher quality textures won't change much then =)

Back
Top Bottom