Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

I'm not either, but a few others grabbed it. Maybe there's some co-op modes or something. I tried it for like 20 mins and it won't let me get past the square, square, triangle attack in the main story mode. :/

If you hit options and scroll left you will see skip move. It takes you to the next move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

If you hit options and scroll left you will see skip move. It takes you to the next move.

Thank you for this. I can give the game another go now. I was 100% certain I was completing the move but it wasn't registering.

yeah I grabbed all 3 games thanks for the heads up

No problem, man. Lastplace told me when we were in a party chat. He said he posted it on here, but it was the weekend so I texted you fools.

Hahahaha! My phone fails again. Glad I switched from Sprint to Verizon. Sprint's service and coverage sucks.

I've had T-Mobile and Sprint. Eventually went to Verizon a couple years ago. They really do have insanely good coverage.

I like T-Mobile as a company a lot more. But I just wish they could build a better network.

Verizon is stalling on releasing the Nexus 6. I've been up for a upgrade since 11/29 and can't get the phone I want because its a Google phone and they can't control it as much. :/

I've had T-Mobile and Sprint. Eventually went to Verizon a couple years ago. They really do have insanely good coverage.

I like T-Mobile as a company a lot more. But I just wish they could build a better network.

Verizon is stalling on releasing the Nexus 6. I've been up for a upgrade since 11/29 and can't get the phone I want because its a Google phone and they can't control it as much. :/

I was wondering why they didn't have those. I just went with a Galaxy S5. Seems like an awesome phone so far.

I was wondering why they didn't have those. I just went with a Galaxy S5. Seems like an awesome phone so far.

The current rumor is that they are going to release it 12/13 but we'll see.

I'm holding out. I've had the Galaxy 2, Galaxy 3, Note 2. While the phones are great, Verizon (like many carriers) refuse to update the damn things. Google is still updating their older phones. The Nexus 4 is getting the latest android os but the all of the current phones will probably never see it due to carrier limitations.

Back
Top Bottom