Mirrors Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat the game, it's one of those games where you either love it or you hate it so I would say rent it first see if you like it and if you like it buy it.

I didn't really pay much attention to the storyline, it was scattered throughout the game on random posters and when you get stuck in an elevator for a couple of minutes waiting for things to load you can read stuff. The cut scenes were horrible, the reminded me of e-surance commercials so I didn't watch many at all.

I didn't really pay much attention to the storyline, it was scattered throughout the game on random posters and when you get stuck in an elevator for a couple of minutes waiting for things to load you can read stuff. The cut scenes were horrible, the reminded me of e-surance commercials so I didn't watch many at all.

oh dear bad cut scens:eek:. what's the game liekany way because im thinking of getting it

oh dear bad cut scens:eek:. what's the game liekany way because im thinking of getting it

Download the demo off of xbox live if you can, and just play that. It takes you through a tutorial of the controls, and then one level. Apparently the entire game is very repetitive, the controls are very odd, and yes, the cut scenes are exactly like esurance commercials. I think the demo is enough. I must say that I really like the concept, but I didn't like the execution. If they spent more time on the storyline/cutscenes, and made each level different and worked on the controls, it might've been a great game.

Download the demo off of xbox live if you can, and just play that. It takes you through a tutorial of the controls, and then one level. Apparently the entire game is very repetitive, the controls are very odd, and yes, the cut scenes are exactly like esurance commercials. I think the demo is enough. I must say that I really like the concept, but I didn't like the execution. If they spent more time on the storyline/cutscenes, and made each level different and worked on the controls, it might've been a great game.

hmm. i dont have xbox live or actluy i used to but i didnt liek xbox live all that much dont flame me. i'll wait for a demo of it in the OXM mag. bit of topic here but has any one played mx vs atv untamed??

sorry for grave dig but i didn't want to start another topic. but i got mirrors edge for a x-mass pressie and oh my god i like it a lot its a really interesting way of doing a game, i was very skeptical about what it'll look like i just could not believe it actually looked like what they heave been showing in the trailers. sorry for grave digg again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom