Mirrors Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ It's all personal preference what games are retarded.

Anyhow, weird concept, but it looks pretty fun IF it plays/controls well.
The control scheme in a game like this can make or break it. (besides the story and other mechanics too lol).

Worth a shot.

^^ It's all personal preference what games are retarded.

Anyhow, weird concept, but it looks pretty fun IF it plays/controls well.
The control scheme in a game like this can make or break it. (besides the story and other mechanics too lol).

Worth a shot.

I dont get it though, from what ive seen you just run around the place.

They need to show some more gameplay, maybe explain it a bit.

well I agree with that yeah. I have no clue what the games about. All that showed me was graphics :/

I seen one spot with guns, and you where she did some pretty sweet leg thing.

Also kinda looked like she was running from cops maybe?
I just say that because of the siren lights on the streets below in one shot.

maybe, your a thief... or assassin.. or special agent of some sort not involved with local enforcement.. or superhuman project sample that escaped..

XD no clue.

it Could turn out good :/

well I agree with that yeah. I have no clue what the games about. All that showed me was graphics :/

I seen one spot with guns, and you where she did some pretty sweet leg thing.

Also kinda looked like she was running from cops maybe?
I just say that because of the siren lights on the streets below in one shot.

maybe, your a thief... or assassin.. or special agent of some sort not involved with local enforcement.. or superhuman project sample that escaped..

XD no clue.

it Could turn out good :/

you play as a parkore delivery girl getting anti goverment letters acros the city well at the same time trying not to get killed or caught i think coret me if im wrong. sorry about my spelling lol. but i think that is basicaly what it's about i think. i'll get it just because it's a freash idea and see if it work's at all.

Hey that was a pretty good vid. I'll try it out for sure. would be interestign for a change. I didn't really understand the part about gettign to the ventilation shaft being a puzzle.. since they showed you the path to get there lol. Still, it could be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom