game stop horror stories

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
So i preordered and PIF walking dead season 1 for vita when i went to pick it up last night i was told that they either sold my copy to someone else or failed to order the game altogether, than i was told they would gladly ship me the game to my house that would take 5-10 business days, when i asked for them to expedite it he told me i would have to pay for that. he than offered a refund which i pointed out would taKE 3-5 BUSINESS days to go back to my card . Sent tham an email last night that i never got a response to and am presently talking with a rep at corporate after 23 minutes of hold time :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is ridiculous. I used to work at Gamestop, somebody should be (and depending on the Regional Manager, will be) fired.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I haven't had any real horror stories other than their offers on trade ins. There's a YouTube video of a guy who wanted to trade in every version of Madden ever created for a copy of Madden 25, and they offered him like $7.50 lol

I once walked into a gamestop and ajacks and waffles were making out in the Wii section I still have nightmares about it

so the end result is i have to go to the store to tell them to ship it to me and than wait for corporate to call me so they can expedite it , i'm at least happy with the way jenn from corprate handled it she more or less got dragged into a raw deal and made the best of it but i won't be going to game stop any longer

Im sure the corparate fools dont even game. Where are they located anyway is it in MN cause I know Funcoland started here and that where Game Informer started I know GI offices still are here

Back
Top Bottom