The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I think of Assassins Creed as an open world because there is lots to do after finishing the main story. You can explore, finish extra missions, have fun just assassinating people etc. This to me makes it an open world game. I guess If you say that Skyrim is different from Oblivion, I could give it a try. But then again, to each his own.(I just like that saying, has a nice ring to it.)
Lol when ever I beat all the Assassin's Creed games I kind of just stopped playing them. I didn't really see a point since I wasn't on Xbox with achievements.

Also anybody on here that hasn't fixed the Esbern glitch.

Use the BSA unpacker and extract the extra voices straight to the data folder. It will give him his voice back so there are no more complications with glitches.

Also anybody on here that hasn't fixed the Esbern glitch.

Use the BSA unpacker and extract the extra voices straight to the data folder. It will give him his voice back so there are no more complications with glitches.
Thanks!

And wow, six pages of this thread now.

any tips on levelling armour aside from buying it? lol i just go out and get hit by mudcrabs.

not sure if this works on skyrim but on Oblivion you could summon a creature (like the daedra in oblivion) using conjuration magic, then attack it so it attacks you back. This way you raise your conjuration, restoration, armor and weapon level (or magic level depending on weapon of choice). Also this means you have unlimited creatures rather than wandering round finding mudcrabs :)

any tips on levelling armour aside from buying it? lol i just go out and get hit by mudcrabs.
If you mean leveling your armor level the easiest way is go out and get hit. If by level you mean armor rating by combined armor pieces, you can either buy better armor, make better armor, or just go find it doing quests and exploring.

If you mean leveling your armor level the easiest way is go out and get hit. If by level you mean armor rating by combined armor pieces, you can either buy better armor, make better armor, or just go find it doing quests and exploring.
Plus you can just go to a skill trainer

does anyone have any assasination tips a-la the dark BH.
I finished the entire DB questline with the following strategy: Shoot arrow into enemy's head.

Shoot arrow into enemy's head
ive gotten alot of bounties doing this :p

- ok so basically i just found out if you're following someone in stealth with a one handed dagger etc, you will actually slit their throat if you try to attack them.

one easy movement, no noise...

god i love this game /nerdgasm

Wow, I feel like I'm playing the game slow...don't have as much time as I'd like to play, and I never played that much of Oblivion, so this is all kinda new to me. I'm a male Nord, leaning towards one handed weapons and some archery. I only just got the dragonstone and golden claw, so I'm planning on upping my forging stats for a bit.

I saw earlier in the thread, just keep making hide bracers over and over again? I can do that. Any other tips for a somewhat-newbie to this type of game?

Back
Top Bottom