Potentially the longest thread in history...

went to moms and got a charlie brown x-mas tree, an LED clip on light, a kittens calendar, and earrings.

but I got in a fight with my "older" bro and left... he's an ass!!!

wasnt expecting it but gots a condenser mic for xmas. audio technica 2035 large diaphragm. Its pretty sweet. Haven't got to try it out though, need an xlr cable and everything is closed obviously, and am busy today anyway and tomorrow, so, Tuesday probably will get it. Try it out. Oh and assassins creed revelations for pc. and an angry birds plush toy. Angry birds plush toy was from my sister. then my ex girlfriend got me the exact same one lmao, so were gonna return it and get a diff one.

I'm a lil drunk ATM, was over at my uncles.....they are Irish.....nuff said.

Merry Christmas everyone.

My parents paid for half of the lift I put in my Jeep in October, also got an Acer Iconia A501, a SOG folding knife, couple of gift cards, and some socks. I love new socks!

Ooh, socks is one thing I forgot. After mentioning I needed socks my grandparents went out and bought me 20 or so pairs of socks. Good ones, too, and they actually fit my size 12 feet since they're size 11-14 rather than size 8-12 like most are.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's your fault.

:p

nah we got in a fight over the godaddy thing....

we told them how evil they were and about the elephant thing came up... we said how stupid he was to do it and my lil bro was like "id shoot it too" and "id shoot any animal just for the hell of it like that".....and me, my sister and lil bro were saying "animals have feelings" and my "older bro" said they didn't and that's what ****ed me off as well as my sis and bro. he's a big baby! he thinks like a republican imperalist from the freaking late 1800s.

Back
Top Bottom