DD Expansion

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
So I have a question and didnt know where to stick it

So this Dragon Dogma expansion is $40 and come woth the original game plus all the new stuff. So my question is does anyone know if I have to buy that disc or can just buy the new stuff for cheaper since I have the game allready

So I have a question and didnt know where to stick it

So this Dragon Dogma expansion is $40 and come woth the original game plus all the new stuff. So my question is does anyone know if I have to buy that disc or can just buy the new stuff for cheaper since I have the game allready

I'll tell you where to stick it.....I can't imagine that you would have to buy whole new game. There should be an option on PSN to just download the extra content.

Slay - It seems like this will be a disc only release. From what I've read the changes to the core game were too drastic for them to just do a patch and DLC. Its Capcom so who really knows what their reasoning is. As an original owner you're also supposed to get a bunch of other things for free if you buy the Dark Arisen disc also. I just started the original DD so I'll be skipping this until I decide if I like it enough to warrent the expansion.

Slay - It seems like this will be a disc only release. From what I've read the changes to the core game were too drastic for them to just do a patch and DLC. Its Capcom so who really knows what their reasoning is. As an original owner you're also supposed to get a bunch of other things for free if you buy the Dark Arisen disc also. I just started the original DD so I'll be skipping this until I decide if I like it enough to warrent the expansion.

While it sucks having to esentially re buy the game there are suppose to be some major menu updates witch were sorely needed so i dont really care but it kinda blows.

So ghost how you like it so far

While it sucks having to esentially re buy the game there are suppose to be some major menu updates witch were sorely needed so i dont really care but it kinda blows.

So ghost how you like it so far

If that is true, it is ridiculous. You should be able to somehow bring your current copy in and get a discount or something.

I like the setting and the whole pawn system is pretty cool. I've only just got the snake head to town so I'm still pretty much at the beginning of the game. My two big gripes are menus are a pain to navigate and the melee combat feels a little loose.

If that is true, it is ridiculous. You should be able to somehow bring your current copy in and get a discount or something.

Gamestop will give you a $3 dollar discount when you give them your original copy. Seriously though, Capcom has been doing the double dip for as long as I can remember. Street Fighter 2 anyone?

I like the setting and the whole pawn system is pretty cool. I've only just got the snake head to town so I'm still pretty much at the beginning of the game. My two big gripes are menus are a pain to navigate and the melee combat feels a little loose.

Yeah melee isnt that fun but the sorcerer,Assisin, Magic Archer is fun as hell
and yeah the menus suck.

Gamestop will give you a $3 dollar discount when you give them your original copy. Seriously though, Capcom has been doing the double dip for as long as I can remember. Street Fighter 2 anyone?

And screw 3 dollars for that i will just give it to someone willing to play it

So ATTN. GAME HUNTERS I may have a free copy Of dd if you are willing to play it if I indeed need to but the whole thing again or a $5 donation would be good also.

Back
Top Bottom