Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the updated trailer? They released a trailer on TV the other day that showed snowmobiles and stuff and there is a scheduled announcement/reveal trailer for the May 24th NBA Finals game on TNT.

i never liked the 5th one...some ppl say that the odd numbers are the bad ones.
Well hopefully its true cos modern warfare was my fav!

^well if it is true, then when codmw 2 is release then cod4 would then be an odd number technically (it would be call of duty 4 modern warfare 1)

^^^ how?

cod1
cod2
cod3
cod4 mw
cod5
cod mw2

its the 4th and 6th in the series (coudlent tell me which you meant)

^^^ how?

cod1
cod2
cod3
cod4 mw
cod5
cod mw2

its the 4th and 6th in the series (coudlent tell me which you meant)

He means of the CoD MW series. With CoD MW2 coming out, CoD4 (AKA Modern Warfare) would be CoD MW 1 (odd). I think he was just getting really technical and silly, but none the less he has a slight point.

It's not really the "odds" that are at fault, it's the ones made by Treyarch instead of Infinity Ward that tend to not be as good.

cod1
cod2
cod3
cod4 mw
cod5
cod mw2[/QUOTE

i did not mean it for the entire cod series, i meant it for the mw. The first one was a major hit, and it was an odd number.
I think he was just getting really technical and silly, but none the less he has a slight point.

yeah, anyone who knows me will tell you i have to say whats on my mind when it comes to logic. It is rather silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom