Buy 360 or hold out for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

caolan

Baseband Member
I have the money to get one of the xbox deals, i think its 430 with any three games, a good deal. Problem is ny article i read makes keep second guesing. What road do you recommend i take.

The PS3 is supposed to be ridiculously expensive, $100 more than the 360.

I would save that money into a bank, the internet may grow a little over the time the PS3 comes out, and you can compare them side-by-side to see what you want.

The PS3 is going to cost 600 bucks for the real thing and 500 bucks for the butchered version. Well I've only really played GRAW and DOA4 for my 360 since I just got it. But I would wait, till more games come out (Gears of War looks so good rightnow :)); I couldn't wait cause mine was a present.

But overall I'm not impressed with the PS3 other then MGS4, at least not impressed enough to spend 600 bucks.

Just check out the games that will be available on both systems and pick the system that has the most games that you want. That's the best way to decide, don't be persuaded by articles or other people. Make the decision for yourself based on your tastes.

talldude123 said:
The PS3 is supposed to be ridiculously expensive, $100 more than the 360.

I would save that money into a bank, the internet may grow a little over the time the PS3 comes out, and you can compare them side-by-side to see what you want.
200 more actually the core of the ps3 is 100 more

There are rumors that the 360 will take a price cut as soon as the PS3 hits, but they are rumors and so they could be total BS.

Personally I plan to wait until all three consoles are available before I start buying them.

I have holding out for the at least 12 months after the release on both consoles.

1. So they can iron out all hardware production issues. Friend of mine purcased a XB360 only to have it crap out after 6 week. And this guy does not play much.

2. So that EB Games can build up that stock pile of 2nd hand / bargan bin games as I find that the games too are pricy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom