Exotic/ Classic/ Unusual/ etc car sighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or the new Camaro's or Mustangs. At least around NY those are the car of choice. With the Winter at least people are not afraid to drive those cars around. Vette's they are cause of all the salt damage.

They do realize corvette's are fiberglass right? Rust really isn't an issue. As for Mustangs and Camaro's, no offense to their owners but they are far from exotic. maybe they are exotic in Europe where 5 and 6 liter engines are reserved for S class mercedes, but down here every kick and his sister has one. The Camaro isn't a bad car to be honest. In SS trim it's got some go, but it's heavier than the vette and uses the same engine so...yeah.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a rust hazard but salt isn't going to do it any good. Even with undercoating. That's why very few people where I am from have nice cars like that. There are a few Corvettes and a some classics but they are only used for a couple of months a year.

Took these all on a camera phone, all at RUF dallas porsche meet.

some of the better cars-

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us:cool:

Yes theres a teste sitting there, it was for sale too! 56,000$ My father has a couple Porsches he likes to drive around, and knew of a RUF meet in dallas. Showed up and took some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom