Safe file sharing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bradybnmci said:
I would check out the shemes FAQS to find more infor on Grabit

I'm limit to 6 things a day with gragit. I'm having better luck with outlook express

EricB said:
I'm limit to 6 things a day with gragit. I'm having better luck with outlook express

You are limited to 6 things a day ?
better luck with outlook express ?

Not sure what that means, can you elaborate ?

I was typing in things on grabit, while I was trying to learn it. but it said I had limit to 6 thing a day. the message that I was reading was type in notepad, which made it a pain to read

I import my newgroup server in outlook express and everything was better. I could read the messages better, but I want to communicate to people like we do here. but I can find that that option. I couldn't find my own response in to people problems in either Program, but I know they are there somewhere, because some people have email me inquiring more info

newgroups in Outlook Express

Newsgroup.jpg

limewire is the best file sharing client out there.

It has no spyware with it, and it is efficent. The only thing you need is some A/V and some common sense. You can pick up spyware on it by downloading stuff, but that happens when people think they are download Half Life 2 and the file size is 512kb...... So always check file sizes, if they are small, it is nothing but spyware/junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom