Pretty new to MP3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbcohen

Banned
Is there a type of MP3 player which is based around memory cards rather than fixed memory where I can pop in a mini SD card for example?

If MP4 is a superior format to MP3, then why hasn't MP4 complety replaced MP3?
Are there speakers that will work with any MP3 player?
It seems to me that IPods have higher capabilities then the average MP3 player, but also have a price tag to match. What do you think?

It seems to me that IPods have higher capabilities then the average MP3 player, but also have a price tag to match. What do you think?

Familiarity. Everyone has herd of MP3, and not everyone has herd of MP4. Advertising an MP4 player will confuse ill informed people.

um mp3 is an audio file and mp4 is an audio/video file,so mp3 files take up less space.

ipods are pretty nice and are very easy to use(even more so if you own a mac)

i'd say that their worth it,but thats just my opinion

um mp3 is an audio file and mp4 is an audio/video file,so mp3 files take up less space.

ipods are pretty nice and are very easy to use(even more so if you own a mac)

i'd say that their worth it,but thats just my opinion

um, mp4 is an audio video file or it is just an audio that also known as aac, m4a or m4p. mp3 is kinda the same way. it's orgins came from compressing video (mpeg)

whatever you do, DON'T get an iPod. They have mediocre sound quality, a stupid white cable that only fits ipods, and are only compatible with a badly written piece of software (itunes).

Quickly clarify something for me, are you looking only for an mp3 player (e.g. only going to listen to stuff) or a pmp (e.g. listen and watch stuff)?
Do you have a specific budget? any price you'd like to keep things under?
Where abouts are you?

They have mediocre sound quality

Elaborate please. post some facts too. the last time I checked the ipod had flat response

a stupid white cable that only fits ipods,

um. like everybody else?

are only compatible with a badly written piece of software (itunes).

Can you say anapod explorer, win amp and MGTEK dopisp? there are more. btw, what is your mp3 player compatible with besides wmp?

in this world their are 2 kinds of people. ipod lovers or ipod haters.

Ipod haters kill me with the crazy assumptions. most are jealous because they could not afford one.

dig this. if there was no ipod craze like we had, you wouldn't even own an mp3 player now. I known that creative had an mp3 player first, but the ipod is the player that changed the game.

you need to thank ipod

ipod is really underrated lots of people hate it for the reason that i dont even know, ipod does have a decent sound quality, but its price is kinda high compared to others, well thats apple way of selling their products, their customers are usually med-high end customers, if you have the budget go for the ipod touch. draw back of the the touch is it is limited to 32gb.

um, mp4 is an audio video file or it is just an audio that also known as aac, m4a or m4p. mp3 is kinda the same way. it's origins came from compressing video (mpeg)

took the words right outa my mouth lmao

whats you point you just said the same thing i did just more in depth(or am i missing something?)

and ipods aren't junk if they were junk they wouldn't be the #1 mp3 player in the world now would they;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom