help with new vid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnthn205

Baseband Member
I just got a new fx5700le. I have played games with it and it works good, no flaws or anything. I tried watching a movie just now, and it looks like the movie is like very very bright, i tried diff movies, and diff movie players, and they all look very bright. Is there something i need to adjust so when i play movies it looks normal? Or what, because like my screen right now is normal, and my games are running normal...so idk.

There should be a setting somewhere in your player that can adjust the brightness of what you are playing.

well i dont think its the player, because before i isntalled the new vid card, the players brightness was fine. I found another thing out just now, i dont knwo what it is, but if i make NVkeystone active, then the video is normal. The thin is though, when that is active, everything runs slow, like it looks like my refresh rate dropped to like really slow speed or something.

edit : ok i just tried it again, and i now when i activate NVkeystone, the resolution goes to like 200*200 or somethign huge like that. Its really weird. Does anybody know what NVkeystone is?

Edit2 : ok i fixed where my res goes really small, the antialasing was just too high. Now how do i fix the video problem??

hey, well i fixed it on my own. I figured out it was the video overlay. For some reason the controls werent set right. They are good to go now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom