4,1 sound on m15x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VishKapish

Baseband Member
I recently bought this 4.1 system: Newegg.com - LOGISYS Computer SP8000BK 4.1 Speakers

I can't seem to get the speakers to fully function. The subwoofer does nothing, but I can get the 4 satellite speakers play audio. I've tried a quadraphonic setup and a 5.1 system with the center speaker disabled but neither of them works. Is it possible to use a 4.1 setup with the m15x, and if so, any suggestions?

Note that the system only came with 2 outputs, meaning that there is no 3rd cable exclusively for the sub. On the IDT Audio control, if I use the 5.1 setup, it tries to use the microphone jack for the sub, but like I said, there's only 2 cables in this system.

Set your sound cards specs to 2.1 and use autofill to most speakers with a bass based increase.
I am using a coby 2.1 and coby 3.1 speaker set with 2 subwoofers on a 5.1 setup, all of the little speakers play great and the sub-woofers are on a semi low volume to prevent it from busting a circut in there.

If using Realtek HD audio check for the most new driver they have and configure it the way you can.
If everything goes fine, your wholl room or living room will sound like a gulfwar battle scene when playing a game on your pc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom