The new World of Warcraft

i think im gonna give the wow a try im a fps guy myself but i need to truly expand my enjoyment of computer games and expand.....lets give it a try how long is it free for on the trial version??

You can play the starter edition forever as it has no time limit. The only major limitation is that you can't progress past level 20, after that your character won't earn any xp. Also, you can't join guilds, trade or use auctions houses with a starter edition, but it really doesn't interfere that much with gameplay this early in the game.

You can create as many characters as you like and as soon as you upgrade to a complete account, you can keep them and level them past the previous limitations. It's worth a try really! :wink2:

7 years strong here. Yes, vanilla was a lot more fun because any new game like that is always more fun. but back then it was a lot more simple than it is now. The whole 'Kung Fu Panda' thing is kind of over-rated. To me, I think they could have come up with someone better than pandas. However, the introduction of Monks is pretty cool. Over powered as hell, yes, but they're an interesting class. IMO, it seems like they rushed this expansion and didn't think it through all the way.

i think im gonna give the wow a try im a fps guy myself but i need to truly expand my enjoyment of computer games and expand.....lets give it a try how long is it free for on the trial version??

There is no limit to the trial version. You can play for as long as you want, but there's a gold/level cap. It's pretty cool actually. Gives you a good feel of the game. It's a magical world where a lot of stuff can happen. You can meet the most awesome people on there. It's a ridiculous world. Personally, I quit. But not because it wasn't fun. I quit because I got busy. And I must say, there is a lot of content on that game.

The new one that came out looks like Kung Fu Panda. I always disliked WoW anyways.
@Matt77: First off Blizzard had Monks and Panda in the game before "Kung Fu Panda" was ever in the picture. Giving it wasn't in World of Warcraft but it was in "warcraft 3" and that was some time in the 90's for Warcraft. and Kung Fu panda was released in june 6 2008. so don't compare MoP to to it k sweetie :) <3 and its fine to dislike a game :) but your your information on a game before you talk :)

I've bee play WoW well if you count the day they were going into BC (i played vanilla one day then they merged to BC) and i still i'm playing it :) as of (3/2/2014 xD) yea :) its very addicting :p hahah xD

Heh, most people that talk about the "good ole times" in Vanilla don't actually remember how much of a headache it was. Nostalgic moment? Yes.

And like Brooke mentioned, Pandas has always been part of the Warcraft story line and it just happen to finally release in an expansion down the road after the "Kung Fu Panda" films.

If anyone plans on playing again that hasn't played in like a year or so I can send you a referral thing. I still play the game pretty regularly.

The new expansion is out soon--Legion.

I am dipping my toe back into this and can say that I kinda dig the improvements. (Although the expansion isn't live yet)

I'm probably not going to stick with it because I'm fickle as heck with these kind of games, but, If anyone wants to friend me, you can find me at Lastplace09.

As for me, the best WOW version over 12 years of existing is 3.3.5(Burning Crusade) The previous versions was poor, and in latest versions loose the spirit of this wonderfull game...Draenor, Pandora - It's only pretty skin, but there is nothing same with old school World of Warcraft, IMHO

Lol Burning Crusade was so long ago. ****, this was so long ago I was still into it and had a 3.3 private server running on I believe it was dial up.

Back
Top Bottom