Yay PVRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main numbers are a i7 bigadvc. 72000 ever 2.5 days.

They have almost announced the new ati client, but have announced the ending date of the current ati client/core, which is good.

Wish I could get the numbers you guys get... o.0

I've been doing this for a while now, started on my old socket A 2000+ back in the day. Slow and steady, and keep an eye out for upgrades that will boost your production.

Thanks, just hit 20 Million. I am shutting a few things down now. I need to finish building my house so I will be moving everything out of it in the next few weeks so I can get to work on it. I may leave 1 GPU running and maybe 1 CPU, but that will be about it. The others will be down all summer. Here is Jfen's chance to get ahead and stay ahead, maybe. I may have to build a new system this coming winter.

Here is Jfen's chance to get ahead and stay ahead, maybe. I may have to build a new system this coming winter.

Lol, not so much. I don't think I'll be able to keep everything running here in the summer. Without AC she gets a little steamy with all these clients going. My money is on patonb catching us in the long run!

**** was waiting for you to hit 20Mil.... And I missed it.

I'm with J, once summer hits gotta drop the production.... Too bad computers can't be coolers too.

Same issue here. I have down clocked everything once this spring because things are running to hot and it just gets worse the warmer it gets. No A/C here either. Lost around 5k a day from the first down clock. I am hoping to do a new build this next winter. My Q6600's have been running OC'd at 3.2 Ghz or more at 100% for 24/7/365 for over 2 years now along with the GTX260's. I think it's time for an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom