Case modders dream....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would just cut plexiglass for all the sides to replace the panels. get a watercooling setup in there. maybe a watercooling setup with little goldfishes swimming in the gigantic reservoir/fishtank you can house in that case. also get plenty of cc lights for it also.

The stock sides are intact, it's the front and top I am missing. I am still thinking about a solid plexiglass side for the components, with painting the frame a solid color. Which one I don't know yet, I am still figuring out a color scheme. I know for the front, I am going to have an offset 92mm and 120mm fan, with a 120mm blowhole up top (provided I don't go with water cooling). This is the tutorial I am using for the front intake. I am also thinking steel drive bay covers,and maybe some toggle switches. With this monster, the sky is the limit.

You def need to put a fishtank in that case. make sure it doesn't touch the power supply tho so the fish don't die of heat stroke. At least put in a disco ball or somthing. :D

jeff00z28 said:
You def need to put a fishtank in that case. make sure it doesn't touch the power supply tho so the fish don't die of heat stroke. At least put in a disco ball or somthing. :D

LOL - I like that disco ball idea!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom