Magic Eye (large image warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm always hard trouble with these I dont know why I have perfect version but probably bad 3d imagin perspective

i never thought of scrolling through them while the image is focussed... this way it just took like 2 seconds to focus on the next image, crazy stuff. i wasn't able to maintain focus though, those 2 seconds were necessary.

Harper cross your eyes and look into the center of one of the images. Then slowly attempt to straighten out your vision... slowly... keep trying until you get it.

warning... this puts serious strain on your eyes if done for extended periods of time.

No! You don't cross your eyes, you focus them as if the monitor wasn't there and you are looking beyond the monitor. You are doing the opposite of crossing your eyes.

lol, I can just glance at them and see the 3d pic,

apparently these are good for your eyes
http://www.vision3d.com/VTdocs.html

saturn.jpeg

dino.jpeg

shark.jpeg

The General said:
No! You don't cross your eyes, you focus them as if the monitor wasn't there and you are looking beyond the monitor. You are doing the opposite of crossing your eyes.

Well, I don't know what to tell you man... But, I cross my eyes... and it works for me... May-be you do it a different way... but that's how I do it....

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, I don't know what to tell you man... But, I cross my eyes... and it works for me... May-be you do it a different way... but that's how I do it....
Same here, I just cross my eyes very slightly. It makes it a lot easier for me to lose focus. Once they are crossed a little bit, I lose focus and I can relax them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom