CPU Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj177

Solid State Member
Hi,
i have a problem with my pc, where sometimes when i load webpages, or media from youtube for example, or when i am downloading files (torrents etc) my pc slows down, and my mouse responds very slowly, and media playing in itunes etc. goes crackly and stuff. and this sometimes randomly happens when i open applications etc.

I have attached a task manager shot of when my computer slows down, and would like to know if there is any way to sort this out?
thanks in advance!

Attachments

• task.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
hmm, check out your CPU temps, as higher temps may be throtling down the CPU.

also, check to see if there is unneeded processes working in background (spyware etc), else system is fast enough to work in blinks.

YouTube is loading flash player so will take some load.

Go over Warez Monster's Spyware removal guide. I think they removed it from this site but I quickly added it to my site if it has been (do a wuick search on TF.)

Hi,
CPU temp seems to be around 50C, and im pretty sure its not spyware related, as i generally keep ontop of that stuff, but it cant hurt me to use that guide.
any other suggestions?
thanks

EDIT: also, the CUP USAGE shown at the bottom of task manager never hits 100%...nor does the Commit Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom