sli or single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan666 said:
Bingo. If you can afford two 7900gts, you can afford a 7950GX2, which is faster than 2 7900gts in SLI.

But the Drivers absolutley suck and the heatoutput sucks not to mention it is the power consuming whore of the year.........

Meh Id grab two 7900 GT's Volt mod them and yeah you should be set from there...

My single 7900 GT does evreything I want it to do...and more...

Lord AnthraX said:
But the Drivers absolutley suck and the heatoutput sucks not to mention it is the power consuming whore of the year.........

What did you expect?? It was rushed to market for god knows what reason...and the heat consumption and power needs are expected from a monster like the 7950GX2.

Spartan666 said:
What did you expect?? It was rushed to market for god knows what reason...and the heat consumption and power needs are expected from a monster like the 7950GX2.

ok?

even more reason not to buy it over sli 7900GT's then...

Your either have connections or are just in the area. I should start going to these. My dad has been going to E3 the past couple of years cause he likes computers and video games (hes 53, weird imo) and always gets something for himself and not me. Lol
Did you read the thread? I dont have connections, i was just there as a spectator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom