The most reliable & powerful PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrCoffee said:
Seasonic are pretty good no?

While I personnaly would never Buy one Or reccomend one for a high End Build, I would Call Them Average And group It along with Vantec and fortron As Cheaper Options. ;)

he said he wanted the most reliable and powerfull psu

will you guys stop giving him cheap solutions.

pc power and cooling
if you cant get that then slack down to
fsp group 700watt for around 200

pcp&c being worth it

who on this thread actually has a PC Power and Cooling supply?? sure, all of you guys say they are "worth it", but i doubt half of you have ever had one.

on topic, i HAVE had a PC P&P supply as well as an OCZ. i am going to recommend the OCZ over the PC P&P. its served me better. however, the customer support for the PC P&P is EXCELLENT

PC Power & Cooling hands down, the best, but they are like for freakin servers, SO MUCH POWER i cuold drool, as i am now. then of course its OCZ/Enermax/Antec.

i have pc power and cooling

ive had ocz, antec, enermax, and fsp

i like my power and cooling more then all the others ive had in the past. it was stronger and there was a recognizable improvement in effeciency.

my 2nd favorite was my fsp 700
she was beautifull and i didnt have any problems with it

3rd otz probably because i used it for maybe a few hours

then enermax then antec

( i build PC's thats why ive used all these )

Spartan666 said:
who on this thread actually has a PC Power and Cooling supply?? sure, all of you guys say they are "worth it", but i doubt half of you have ever had one.
I do. It was, IMO, one of the best investments I ever made. The voltages are ROCK solid, no matter what type of load I give it, they just sit there like a rock. Even heavily overclocked.

I guess no one here knows anything about Zippy :confused: They should always be mentioned when considering high end PSU's.

idiotec said:
I guess no one here knows anything about Zippy :confused: They should always be mentioned when considering high end PSU's.

I have "Heard" About their exsistence, I just don't know alot of people who have them/ Have good experiences with them.

idiotec said:
I do know about Zippy. I know they make quality power supplies, better than OCZ, Antec, etc, but from what I've read about them, they are a small notch under PCP&C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom