GeForce 6200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Hacker

Solid State Member
Ok,my first post,...
1. I have a 4x AGP slot and i want to buy a GeForce 6200 128 Mb 64-bit.... will this graphic card work on my system?!,
and what power suply does it need?!(if you feel like it please mention a graphic card between Fx 5200 and 6200 that you like and mention a price)

2.My motherboard supports both SD ( 2 slots) and DDR ( 2 slots ) with different clock values. Currently i have 2x128 SDRAM 133 Mhz. I want to go up to 512 DDR but my motherboard supports DDR200. Will DDR400 work on my pc?! i don`t care if the porformence will not be the max, i`m only interested if they would work!

Thank You!

DDR400 will work but will downclock itself. I hope you know that you cannot use SDRAM and DDR together on those boards. It is either 1 or the other. As far as video cards, go with the 6200 if your on that much of a budget. I wouldnt get anything higher with a 1200mhz Duron.

yes i did know that i can`t use both SD and DDR on the same board SHAWN, don`t worry :) you also said that i should go with the 6200 but will it work on AGP 4x ( this thing with AGP is something like the thing with downclocking of the RAM ?! )

nitestick 10x but 6200 is the limit for me so...nothing over (allthough you imagine i`d like some better "equipment" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom