Flash FREEZING Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeA23

Solid State Member
A few months ago, i started having a very irritating problem with my computer. Nearly every time i insert a disc into the drive, my computer freezes completely, about two seconds later. It does not start to slow down or show any signs of crashing, but within an instant, everything freezes. The mouse doesnt respond, neither does the keyboard. The cursor stops blinking, EVERYTHING JUST FREEZES. This happens very frequently and it is becoming highly problematic as i often use this computer for flyer and logo design. I was told by someone who knows alot about computers that it was a motherboard problem and that it needed to be replaced. I built this computer myself and know quite alot myself about computers so dont hesitate to get technical. If I could get ANY other input i would really appreciate it :)

I just replaced the ide cable and so far it's been working perfectly. Ill let you know if it starts freezing again.

Ahhh!! It just started messing up again!! Im gonna start looking into getting a new motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom