Leadtek 6800gt (256mb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do u patch a game..? (sorry if its a dumb question).
But i installed the drivers, reinstalled all the nvidia display drivers, etc, and i remembered that when you install the leadtek drivers, they have not "passed windows logo testing." before i just brushed it off and thought microsoft was being their usual selfs but could that in any way interfere with the way it acts while playing games?

another add-in (sorry to keep this going so long... lol) but when i was playing Pacific Fighters (1942 flight simulator type game) and i checked my temps with the software, the meter would be maxed out and it would say its at "10 degrees" (with an extra space between the 10 and degrees symbol).

thanks

You go to the games website and DL the patch and install it. W/ the logo testing, bah screw that it dosent mean ****. As for the temps what program are you using?

ok, i'll go check the site for some patches and stuff... thanks

and im using the program that came with the nvidia card, its just a cheap, free, program so i dont really trust it that much... i think this thread is pretty much over, unless someone else wants to add some words of wisdom... big thanks to everyone who helped

-Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom