7800GTX512 heat sink upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool thx for the replies. ill get NVTemplogger and try it out.
of course im extremely happy about this card...
and i was lucky i got this for $699..well..still massive amount of money for a single gpu tho..
and u know...nothing is gonna stand out more than a year. new and better things always come out. thats how it is. so nothing is sad HAVOC2k5.

****, $700...I guess if I had the money I would do the same, since video games are pretty much my favorite pass time...aside from "driving" *coughbreakingthelawcough*.

Ok. $700.

Still, think about it. It's not SAD that you bought the card, it's sad the way the state of the industry is. They release a product that is supposed to be "BEST", you pay top dollar for it, then in a few months it's not the best anymore.

It is SAD that you spend hundreds of dollars on a product because it's the best there is, only to find out, it's not the best there is. Because a few weeks later, something else can out.

I know you didn't buy the 7800GTX 512MB for any other reason then it is the best available. Why would anyone buy it for any other reason? Other then, you had the money.

EXAMPLE:
Right now the 7800GT is probably the best card on the market.
PRICE / PERFORMANCE - $300 and handles any games you throw at it.

But, think about when the 7900 launches... I"m sure they will have a 7900GT - And may-be the price will be close to $300.00
And theny ou find out, oh crap the 7900GT outperforms the 7800GT by over 20% for roughly the same money. Now you're kicking yourself in the but because you should have waited 2 months until the 7900GT's launched..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom