Building a Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mTheKing

Beta member
Alrighty,

I was talking with this IT guy last night from my mom's company and he was talking about this some hyper threaded something n other and it was for a comp that would go for like $750 or more....I am also a first time builder I have tinkered with 5+ yr old comps in my basement and I found it to be quite fun so I'm wanting to get started in building comps for sale to make some money and for fun too. I need some suggestions on products for $400,500,600 and more computers. Also if you have a comp under 1000 please post your set-up so I can try to get some Ideas on what to get/make. So far I'm working with basic $400 (cost) that I need some help. I was looking on a site for buying parts and was looking at the mtoherboards. Intel or AMD? I'm probably gonna run microsoft xp on them when I ship them out. I need to know what the difference between the two are. A quick ansswer to this Question would be VERY helpful! Thanx for any help at all.

-Pce

AMD are the best for almost everything, but this is heavily debated.

If you stay around here a few days, you can take a look of what we recomend other people, create a thread of your idea's and we can put in our opinions.

Newegg.com is the cheapest place for Americans to buy parts usually,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom