show us your mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point I had 12 80mm fans scattered about in my case. Now I have water cooling, so I have but a few fans.

Yeah, I have a 120mm sitting around here somewhere that I could hang. My computer is always on and I sleep in the same room as it is. So I don't want it to sound like a runway in here.

Yea i got bored last night so i was taking apart my computer sortof and using the parts on a test bed to see if these extra mobos i had worked. well it turned out to be this mess at 330 in the morning

but when i was looking for a HD to use i came across one of my dads Cannon 120mm fans and i kinda stole Nubius' idea and mounted it to my case via zip ties lol. Unfortunately ive been on my computer all day so i havent been able to take a picture. i will later though.

ThE_MarD said:
Heyyo,

Rofl, the fan on the outside of the case is indeed sweet, it's kindof like a fashion statement for computers, hahaha, I can't stop laughing, that's soo awesome. I wanna do it too now. :p

yeah, its a huge fan. 120mmx38mm. its too thick to put on the inside of the case.

lol. the hanging fans idea intruiges me since I have 2 fans sitting around and my cpu is running at 50ºC constant.. hehe, I think I'll try n' aim them at the cpu, have airflow frenzy
Well at the moment I don't have a side panel on....I just cut the hole out for the window the other day, just gotta smooth out the edges, get the acrylic and mount that crap...then I will be having a couple 120mm red LEDd fans on the side instead of that big hanging fan in there...so it's only temporary....chipset fan however will probably remain there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom