Somone Plz Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomPotts

Baseband Member
How do you build a gaming pc? After u buy all the parts needed do u just need to put it all together and install windows and your set or is it much more complicated then that?

Yea, thats pretty much it I think. A gaming PC is just a PC that has the most suitable hardwares for gaming. Usually starts with a AMD CPU...

you should choose a cpu based on all your needs, not an AMD cuz he said so. And building a comp is as simple as he and you said.

Building a gaming PC is like build any other but a few pieces of hardware need to be taken into consideration.

1. you need a really good video card, preferably one with at least 128MBs of ram like an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB card.

2. You should have at least 512MBs of memory, higher is better up to 1gig. After one gig the performance levels out so any more will not help.

3. Power supply needs to be at least a 350w or higher and a name brand would be best for stable through put. I would recommend a 400w.

Hope this helps.

yes it does help but when u buy all the hardware is there easy instructions on how to put it together and where it needs to go?
Also what kinda case should i get for a amd 64

I suppose most parts come with instructions and the motherboard comes with a manual.

dunno bout the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom