Before you buy a monster gaming PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is....

Consoles are starting to get some MAJOR power and they're relatively cheap for what it would cost to build something of equal graphics power.

So check one out before you buy a pc. That's all I ask. I wish I had...

Thnx for letting know that but is like someone said earlier its a matter of choice for example I don't know why but I have never liked the Xbox or 360, games like Halo, and Gears don't hype me, sure most people will think that I'm crazy but I really haven't see a game that just do the thing for me.

P.D: Besides I can download pr0n in my PC :D .

I just can't get on with the controllers - I'm a keyboard and mouse man fullstop, not to mention better graphics on the PC (ok console may be good when it comes out, but a year or two down the line looks crap compared). - svga was a good resolution on the PC about 10 years ago, and now the consoles are just starting to use it - whoopie.

Plus the games on consoles just aren't as good, i'll probably be lynched for saying this but they're dumber, much more arcadey and aimed at little kids who want thrill without having to engage their gray matter.

ps3 and 360 are bot hevenly matched consoles its a matter of preference really im exited for kingdom hearts 3 aswell as halo 3 both consoles offer a large + and - to everyone its a matter of what games u want to play more

playing a RTS or RPG on a console? thats a joke

mouse & keyboard ftw

im going to have to agree with nitestick with the being able to upgrade. plus you don't have to worry about a game being on a particular console and not the other.

how big of a "monster pc" (see thread title) do you need to play an rts or rpg? I'm talking about racing, 1st/3rd person shooters, etc. pc are great in all, I just get more enjoyment out of my xbox 360 when you step back and look at the big picture, thats all...

you cant play FPS with a 360/ps3 controller and i know your talkling about gaming but with consoles you can ONLY play games,wich i find annoying.THey have Internet browsers but i have foung them to be completely useless.

you cant play FPS with a 360/ps3 controller and i know your talkling about gaming but with consoles you can ONLY play games,wich i find annoying.THey have Internet browsers but i have foung them to be completely useless.

actually, you can play a FPS with a xbox controller, i know cuz i was ranked #2 weekly/monthly for counterstrike on the xbox

just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom