best competition fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
what is one of the best competition, team based first person shooters out right now for clan matches and fun play?

Call of Duty: United Offense (not Call of Duty 2) There is still a ton of people playing that game.

America's Army (AA) is also really good, especially since it's free.

quest1on said:
AA is a brainwash to join the army stop playing it

Are you serious? I hope not, it's an excellent game. I am a huge fan of realistic shooters like COD (COD2 doesn't count, if I remember people don't have super healing abilities) and AA is a very realistic game and that is what makes it fun.

Of course they Army wants people to join the military (btw the game went into development BEFORE Iraqi Freedom so don't think that is why they made it.) because compared to some countries like China and North Korea we actually have a smaller infantry force then them, (4 NK soldiers to 1 American soldier) but that is because we have a all voluntary army. But sense our troops are trained extremely well and our resoruces and technology compensate for that.

There is a difference from propaganda and brainwashing (one tries to prusade you the other forces you).

yea it it to make people join the army. The military came to our school to ask us to join, and they had free cd versions of the gamr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom