Recording a Doom vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Just wondering how to record a vid of my gameplay so I can show my friends. I know theres the 'avidemo' command, but do you gotta put anything else after it or what because simply putting avidemo causes the game to go back to main menu, avidemo demo1 does the timedemo but it's all weird....anywho just wonderin if someone knew off the bat..thanks

Yeah Fraps is great, but you'll also need something to compress the files because they're massive.

bah screw fraps.......what about the fact that there's an "avidemo" command in there, theres free video recording right there, just need to know how to use it

uzi9mm know cause he did it. i dont know myself cause the only game footage ive recorded was of Descent from a long time ago and all you had to do was hit F5 and it would record.

yo u dont exactly HAVE TO PAY FOR FRAPS if u know what i mean u can borrow it from a friend LIKE ME
IM me at timmaytimmay69 ill hook ya up

yo u dont exactly HAVE TO PAY FOR FRAPS if u know what i mean u can borrow it from a friend LIKE ME
IM me at timmaytimmay69 ill hook ya up
I wouldn't suggest making it that obvious dude, besides I'm completely self reliant, I don't need anybody else ;)

Thanks for the link, but yeah it's not worth that much trouble just to make a quick little vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom