xbox, psx and ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but still the Xbox doesnt have the games to exploit that power. If all the games ever made were universal....

ADZ said:
Chill out.
I think that is well spoken.

If this thread is to continue, please cut out the personal attacks.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions about the gaming consoles. If you want to get away from opinions, then go to where these corporations report their sales and see who is outselling who. This will not tell you which is "best" since that is defined in our own personal worlds. It will only tell you sales.

So, make your arguments about which is best. Leave out the personal attacks and don't take it personally if everyone doesn't agree with your opinion.

As for me, I'm going to go and play xBox. But that's only because I couldn't talk my sons into buying a PS2, too. I like them both. Oh, and that's my opinion.

Have fun!

Dave :D

the new gen of XBOX games coming out now are starting to use more of the power, just like with the PS2, it took a while for really good games to come out, cuz developers were still used to the hardware of the PS1, games like HALO2, HALF LIFE2, COUNTERSRIKE: CONDIDON ZERO, and DOOM3 (which btw are all XBOX Xclusives, lol) are all going to be pretty graphics-intensive, theyre going to rock, i cant wait

Why does everyone care which system is better. All I ever see on every console forum ever is ps2 is better than xbox, no way xbox is way better, no they sold more, no you are dumb. Its all relative you what you want out of a system. If you want the best graphics buy a xbox, if you like rpgs buy a ps2, if you like nintendo games you are only gonna get them on the cube. It really doesnt matter which one is the best because the computer will always be the best gamming machine. :p

some people should go out and experience the outside world it seems. :D Theres cool shit like grass and chicks in bikins yea!!!! (summer here). Life is the best game console!

And btw saying which is better is like saying a food is nicer than another, Oppions and different qualites make them what they are.

heres what my opinion has always been:
you a loner? go for the PS2.
got lots of friends that like video games? get an xbox.
got kids? get a gamecube.

i personally have an XBOX, PS2, PC, and am going to buy a GC with mario party 5 and cart double dash for my wife this christmas

Mario Kart is an awesome game, but its HARD AS CRAP, ive been playing it for a week solid and it always manages to make me mad. They definatly didnt make it as easy as it looks.

the new double dash game? maybe ill see if i can borrow it b4 i buy it, i dont want a game ill hate (my bro just bought FFX-2 and he ahtes it lol, its so gay with the dancing $hit!) neways, ill have to see if i like any other games besides mario party 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom