WOW i bet this man's wife will be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflehammer

Fully Optimized
Dad charged with groping nurse during childbirth  - Weird News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports

OGDEN, Utah -- Authorities say a Utah man accused of groping a nurse who was helping a woman giving birth to his child has been charged with forcible sexual abuse.

Adam Jay Manning was charged with the second-degree felony Tuesday.

Police have said the 30-year-old brought a pregnant woman Friday to a hospital in Ogden, about 40 miles north of Salt Lake City. A nurse came to help the woman, and Manning allegedly made a comment about how cute she was.

Ogden Police Lt. Loring Draper has said Manning then told the nurse something looked wrong with her neck and attempted to massage it before grabbing her breast.

Manning was arrested and missed the birth of the child.

A message left by The Associated Press for Manning's court-appointed attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.

I just don't see why I man would do that........BUT on the other hand women to tend to make stuff up and/or exaggerate :|

I'm going with Maury. Then watch they're gonna find out the child isn't his, and blah blah blah.

Maury ! LOL !

That guy is from Bath, Maine. A local gone big time from up here in the North Country. He used to be ok years and years ago when he first had a show, but now he is another Jerry or Geraldo IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom