Woah, that's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
You can do this on (almost) any webpage but a good test is to search google images for anything.

Then put this into your URL:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5 ); void(0)

It's pretty cool.

EDIT: strange... it won't show the full line of code...

Go here:

SIGGAMING :: View topic - Google Image Fun

Then put it in

Because everything has to be new to be worthwhile.

It's new to me, don't try to kill threads.

Don't take it personally, he does it to everything he's seen before. He doesn't think that maybe people have lives and don't spend 24/7 on a computer.

Don't take it personally, he does it to everything he's seen before. He doesn't think that maybe people have lives and don't spend 24/7 on a computer.

That's put well, but I'm only expressing "my" opinion and have no intent on killing threads.

So why do you kill them by saying "Old news" or "That's old"... just keep it to yourself and don't waste forum space.

BTW Beefcake, that is pretty cool - never seen that before.

So why do you kill them by saying "Old news" or "That's old"... just keep it to yourself and don't waste forum space.

BTW Beefcake, that is pretty cool - never seen that before.

Isn't mine new? Also, I think Warez was the first one to say it was old then he posted his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom