Crazy Code

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
I saw this on my main forum FocusFanatics, I thought it was really cool so I'll share it with you guys since you will probably get a better kick out of it.

Anyway it's a javascript code that does some crazy image effects on the current page. Clear out your URL bar and paste it in there and enjoy the show.

It shouldn't screw anything up, but Mods and/or David if you guys notice something going on feel free to make the thread 'disappear.'

Code:
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

He means for that javascript to work, you have to put that in the URL bar, but the thing is, I don't see anything happening.

:(
Let me see if I can figure out what's wrong with this thing...

I think it should be working now?

Oh it works now...

So what? I got Vista 3d flip to see random images rotate.

Yeah I thought you guys would appreciate this more than all the car freaks at my other forum would.

Back
Top Bottom