Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vizio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I just picked up a cheap 32" 720p Magnavox LCD. It's brand new and comes with a 2 year warranty (parts and labor). It cost $500. I found a Vizio for a little cheaper, and I like the design better. It's not too much cheaper, but when compared side by side, the Vizio looks better. Everything is almost identical, and the source was the same on both televisions. Which is a better brand Magnavox, or Vizio?

I like Vizio myself. They make some good stuff.

And you are saying that the Vizio looks better...and is cheaper...that's a no brainer right there, mate. Lol.

I like Vizio myself. They make some good stuff.

And you are saying that the Vizio looks better...and is cheaper...that's a no brainer right there, mate. Lol.

The Magnavox has a 2 year warranty (parts and labor), the Vizio only has a one year warranty (parts and labor, but it's on-site). Plus, it's only about $50-$60 cheaper.

Historically, Magnavox is a really good brand. Vizio is a newcomer to the scene. I have heard the name, but don't know a lot about them other than the prices for them are lower than most. That may or may not be an indicator.

Historically, Magnavox is a really good brand. Vizio is a newcomer to the scene. I have heard the name, but don't know a lot about them other than the prices for them are lower than most. That may or may not be an indicator.

Well, I have a Vizio VO32J (Full 1080p) in my living room. This t.v. is for a 'game room', and if I could have found a match to my T.V. I would have got another, but everywhere is sold out, and I had a strict budget of $500. I've only had the Vizio for a few months, and haven't used it all that much, at least at 1080p. The only problem I have had with it is the speakers not working anymore, which doesn't bother me too much, as I do have a home theatre stereo hooked up to it. I have heard great reviews of Magnavox, but never had any experience with them.

I can't really comment, but with things of that price, I would go for warrenty over anything.... Gee $60 more and you get another year warrenty....

Exactly like Trot said.... Magnavox has been around for ages and is pretty solid.

I'd go for the Magnavox. Quality is King imo and they are going to have a more reliable TV if history is any indication. Plus they'll guarantee it will run out of the box for twice as long as Vizio will warranty their's for. That will tell you something right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom