Whats ur Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplin... more classics. Don't love'em, but I like'em.

Velvet Revolver, Saliva, Bad Company, Nickalback (Another junk band, but rather enjoyable...), OffSpring...

AC/DC still the best though.

The police, alexisonfire, rage against the machine, the clash, coldplay, silverchair, the ramones, dropkick murphys, just to name a few...

P.P. Mguire said:
I havent seen any of those users ^^^ and they are already banned? wow lol. Children of Bodom for me.

This thread is from 2004...Powerslave revived it.

Also, interesting how some people will answer a thread entitled "favourite band" with the name of an artist :p

system of a down

incubus

P.O.D

Breaking benjamin

blacksabbath
basicly any thing that sounds good when I am stoned

of course my countries music.

FadingTheory said:
Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplin... more classics. Don't love'em, but I like'em.

Velvet Revolver, Saliva, Bad Company, Nickalback (Another junk band, but rather enjoyable...), OffSpring...

AC/DC still the best though.

YEAH!! AC/DC here :D

im going to make a band called humungous fungus, PP can be the drummer. Ill be the singer and electric banjo player, nubius will play the triangle, and gaara will play a tuba//guitar

Can I be a back up guitar? I dont know how to play.... but I can freak out well. I'll be the guy who breaks out and just starts pounding cords and running accross the stage.
What do you say?

Okay, here's some bands that every one missed (I think):

Nine Inch Nails
KoRn (ONLY the old stuff)
the Mars Volta
Straylight Run
My Chemical Romance
Taking back Sunday
GLASSJAW
the Muse
Radiohead
Deftones
Monty's Fan Club
Dead Poetic
the Used

im going to make a band called humungous fungus, PP can be the drummer. Ill be the singer and electric banjo player, nubius will play the triangle, and gaara will play a tuba//guita
awesoem im so in. screw this badn i have a record company looking at us w/. im going all out for this band!!:p what kinda music we playin? Nubius is gonna rock out on that triangle yo!:D :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom