Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

komlom

Banned
I'm doing a research paper. I'm not going to use any direct quotes or names, so don't be afraid to tell your story.
Vid Card: Visiontek AGP ATI X1950Pro @ 623/1522 mhz
Sound: Creative Audigy ZS 4
Display: 20" LCD Viewsonic Q20wb
PSU: Rosewill 550w
XFire - hopezion

Testing. Testing. 001 010 011 100...

Leisure Suit Larry (always funnier when drunk!), WoW, or anything with a good amount of tongue in cheek humor. Games like that became totally hilarious.

games where u get to smash stuff is always fun. the sims is great while drunk,or another dumb thing is trying to see the fastest lap time u can get in racing games when drunk, causet hen u really get to see how drunk you are.

Medal of honour, I played the aiming while my mate controlled the movemant was really fun because people expected us go one plce and we didnt even know where we were going

whenever i go to my mates, Halo is really fun to play competitively when drunk, especially when its 4 player. always have a right laugh then. basically any game with team work is fun.

in a group: karaoke revolution, guitar hero, madden, wii bowling

by yourself: css

call of duty 2 i always try to dodge people from hitting me or if i come to a wall i stand up thinking i can see over it myself lol be evry scary if i did 1 day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom