WarHammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbtech

Solid State Member
expect the latest in RTS gaming technology when playing Dawn of War.
this epic, developed by Relic Entertain ment, features outstanding details in the visual aspect as well as the gamming aspect.

the single player missions are very engaging, along with a strong story line.

i had real fun with this game. the animations and details are fantastic. A solid package inside and out.

WH40:DOW is all ready out.
GREAT GAME.

I hope they do an expansion with the Tir and the Tyranids.

I agree :) This game is awesome! The cutscenes rival those of Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. I highly recommend this to any fan of the Warhammer table top games or any fan of RTS games in general.

I hope they do an expansion with the Tir and the Tyranids.

This was probably the only disappointment for me in this game, considering Tyrannids are the coolest looking race, IMO. But everything else rocks!

I just started playing this game and WCIII. I was really impress by the high details. But then again the last RTS game I played was WCII. A few things I didn't like about the campain mode *possible spoilers*

Its super short and you can only play as the space marines. I'm sure there will be more with expansions and I know the game is truely meant to be enjoyed by playing against people online. But its still a great game.

I have to agree here, WH40K is awesome. IMO, this is by far the best game of its type in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom