warcraft 3---boarding goblin zeppelin

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundgarden

In Runtime
how the hell do i do it, i have been serching my ass off on the web and clicking everywhere and everything in teh game.

Im on teh stage with the undead where i have to destroy the 3 high elven altars and im stuck on a freakin island.

-edit-

I even tried using those spiders to shoot some web on teh zeppelin to bring it down to teh ground, then board it :cool: , but then i realized i wasnt able to target my own troops.

-sg

Umm forget me if I'm wrong but select the Goblin Zepplin and click the load icon on its control window and click the unit you want to board it. Keep in mind certain units take up certain space on the Zepplins.

tojoe616 said:
Umm forget me if I'm wrong but select the Goblin Zepplin and click the load icon on its control window and click the unit you want to board it. Keep in my certain units take up certain space on the Zepplins.

I have been playing strategy games ever since the first Command and COnquer.

That load option was the first thing i was looking for.

I jsut dont see it anywhere.

he is right, the load button is quite obvious in the command screen (lower right corner)

Also possible by selecting the units you wish to board, then right click on the zeppelin to send the units to it.

This is the way I've always got the little fellas on board!

ICS said:
he is right, the load button is quite obvious in the command screen (lower right corner)

LOL, trust me..there is no load button.

I even tried clicking on Arthas, then right cliciking on the Zepelin. No luck.

Can someone PLEASE takea screenshot of the game with the load button appearing for a goblin zepelin.

THanks.

Are the zepplins under your control yet?

On certain scenarios you have to bring your hero near the zepplins to get them added to your army.

Other than that it's the load icon or right clicking that should do it.

The icon is a circle with an arrow pointing out of the top.

Yeah make sure you have control of the zepplin, it may be the level where you have to purchase one from the goblin shop.

Yeah make sure you have control of the zepplin, it may be the level where you have to purchase one from the goblin shop.

tojoe616 said:

Yes im pretty sure i control it because i can tell it where to go.

Two unusual things that i notice are:

1)when i stand next to the golin merchant, i cant buy anything becuase it states that it needs a Patron, even though arthas is standing right next to it.

2)when i click on arthas, then right click on zepelin, he doesnt load. However, if i tell teh zepelin to move, arthas follows him automatically.

Maybe i shoudl just reinstall.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom